Thursday, August 27, 2009

12:01 a.m.


I worked a closing shift tonight and am finding it hard to sleep.
I dreamt about about the beach the other night.
My tea is cold.
For the last week I've gotten up early enough to walk down to a small coffee shop and get a small cup of their daily regular.
It costs about $1.25 but it's filling.
Then I look up new bands on Youtube.
Nothing exciting yet.
One of my favorite bands is releasing a new album in September.

The T.V. is broken but it doesn't surprise me, it's older than I am.
I redecorated my room.
It's always a work in progress kind of thing.
I regret letting my ex boyfirend keep my guitar, I've been feeling the urge to practice.
Oh well, I've always wanted to play the drums anyhow.
I thought about getting a second job or volunteering someplace.
I like having free time more though.
If my car starts on Sunday I'll make a donation of some junk I'm purging.
I have a bunch of voicemails on my phone but I haven't answered them yet.
Thank god tomorrow's pay day, I'm out of redbull.
Good morning.

2 comments: