Tuesday, September 1, 2009

9/1/09





















I went to a nice dinner party on Saturday. I also went to a not so exciting kegger on Monday night. I took advantage of the books sales going on at the local thrift stores and got a huge pile for $1.00. I also found a backpack, a new scarf, and a 4 oz flask. I've been listening to a lot of trance music lately. I need to buy a stamp in the morning. I finished reading the book I bought in L.A. and discovered there is a second book in the series with book #3 being released in Sept. 2009. B told me he might be moving back to Longmont soon. I ran into an old friend on the street today. Lost his cell number but I'm sure we'll see each other again. My plan to read in the park this afternoon turned into reading in my room since the rain was cold and pouring down moderately. I enjoyed having a 3 day weekend but am not sure when my next day off is. I am enjoying my new job. I was walking home last night down main street and saw some new grafitti.

No comments:

Post a Comment