Monday, November 2, 2009

October

Life. My best friend is having a baby. I got the flu. Durango got snow early. I was in the tamest zombie march probably in the history of man and didn't get to go the the transvestites ball like I'd been planning for months. Atleast work is steady and I haven't seen the Ex in a good month or so. He called this morning to "make sure I was still living in my apartment". Aparently some of my magizines are still being delivered to his place and he though it was important that I got them. I found them at my door this morning, it was all junk mail. I've seen some good shows at the summit. Warsaw played earlier in the month and last week I saw Freeman Social and In A Day. This Wednesday my friend Roland is playing. I've been practicing Finnish and Last Saturday I met a girl from school who is an exchange student from finland. She talks so fast, I'll have to study harder so I can have a conversation with her.

1 comment: